Life According to Me

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Peace - Love - & Lipgloss

These are a few of my favorite things....

Cappuccino Lipgloss by Bonnie Bell is my signature accessory. Yes, you read correctly bonnie bell. It’s under $4.00 and by far the best ligloss I've ever owned. I am obsessed with lipgloss so I of course have MAC, Chanel, Stila, etc. and nothing compares to this stuff! It makes everyone’s lips look good. I never leave home without my gloss : )

Other things that are always in my makeup bag: Maybelline Lasting Drama Eye Studio 24 hour Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black, Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Black Drama Mascara, Clinique Blended Powder and Brush in Transparency Bronze, & Victorias Secret Mosaic Blush in Wild Child. 

A nail polish that looks good on everyone: Essie Nail Polish color in Figi and Chastity 

Best Lotion: Johnson's Body Care 24 Hour Moisturizer
Best Moisturizer for the Shower: Johnson's 24 Hour Moisturizing Wash 
Best Exfoliate: St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub

Razor Ready: Gillette Venus Tropical Disposable Razors for beach ready skin! (includes 3) 

Best Lip Treatment: Vaseline! Your lips will feel amazing after you put it on and its also great for taking off makeup!

Something I couldn't live without: my Chi Straightener (in hot pink of course) and all of the Chi Products are great for your hair. 

Love & Pink,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment