Life According to Me

Friday, June 10, 2011

Things that make life worth living (and loving)

1. Best Friends (the ones who are always there for you and the people you'll never forget or let go of)
2. Falling in love (it will happen eventually, I promise!!)
3. Food (because it's just sooo good!)
4. Music (because it can cure anything; especially a bad day. It brings back memories and reminds you of things you forgot about)
5. The butterflies you get when you see that special person (heart racing, your tummy feels like it's doing flip flops...it's an amazing feeling I swear)
6. SMILING (show off those pearly whites, smiling is contagious) 
7. Waking up and seeing that you still have a few hours left to sleep 
8. Making wishes on 11:11 (so guilty of doing that)
9. Acting however you want in public because you are having the time of your life and that's all that matters
10. Singing really loud in the car & jamming out with your friends
11. Going to the beach! (cute bikinis & flip flops yay!) 
12. Unexpected Compliments (I'd take one of those any day of the week)
13. Hearing your favorite song on the radio (I must admit though, every other song I consider my favorite!) 
14. Performing in front of hundreds of people (I really miss my dancing days) 
15. Making someone laugh REALLY hard
16. Kisses
17. Sugar...enough said
18. The color pink (what is not to love I mean let's be real)
19. Getting gifts (yes please!)
20. Taking lots of pictures (everyone freaks out that I take too many pics and then they love looking at them the next day…I ignore them now when they complain! It's called capturing the moment people!)
21. Feeling really pretty
22. Shopping (I work hard for my money and now I wanna see it all well spent hanging in my closet)
23. Your family (the people who know absolutely everything about you and yet still love you to pieces)
24. Manicures & Pedicures (it's nice to be pampered every little bit!)
25. Victorias Secret and Forever 21 (a girly girl's heaven)
Love & Pink,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment